Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here, There, Everywhere


Hello!

Above is a photo my sister-in-law, Amy Wenzel (amywenzel.com) took of Bratislava, Slovakia. I stared at this thing endlessly before I left back in the fall of '06. See all that snow on the ground? I was lucky enough to catch the warmest fall they'd had in years, but I know Eastern Europe will challenge us with its winter!!

It was wonderful to meet everyone last night at Calvary Chapel. We appreciate everyone coming out to get a glimpse at the many ways God is working all over the world--from concerts in Russia to dancing in Croatia to meals in Africa. Like Mike said, it is overwhelming to see the need out in just our area, much less the entire world. I was so pleased to see the creative ways God is sending His people. Mike and I leave those events so fired up--"Did you meet so-and-so?" "Oh, I met this great woman and she said...." "Didn't you enjoy...?" Thanks for that, Calvary Chapel!

If any of you would like to see the entire video (about ten minutes long) about Ala's Diary, the new TWR youth program in the Middle East we shared a bit about last night, that video and several other Epic Stories are available for viewing online. Check them out!

Well, I'm off to my last day of college classes! :-) If you missed getting any information from us, send us an e-mail or leave a comment and let us know. We'd love to hear from you.

Heather

0 comments: